Thursday, August 14, 2008

I now pronounce you man and wife

Every now and then some lazy genius gets sick of doing two separate things at two separate times and marries two pieces of technology. We all remember the guy who got sick of having to lift his arm to check his watch while writing and so stuck a clock in his pen. Or the guy who got sick of having to put down his beer to high five his buddies and so taped them to his head with straws. The other night I downloaded the last season of Sex And The City, converted it to 3g2 portable video format, dragged all the episodes onto my SDmicro card (which acts like a flash drive when connected to the computer) and put the card in my phone. Now Lindsey can watch the last season of SATC at work on my mini TV so she can get caught up and we can finally watch the movie.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Best Friday ever!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I do that all the time.
Mom