Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Last night? We had a delicious Thai rice & beef dish that Linz made for dinner. A neighbouring boy came over to play with Vance. He has ADHD and so it was fun to watch how he played. “WOW! Cool car tracks! Can we make some paper airplanes? I’m hungry!” When Vance went to bed Linz and I watched Land of the Lost with Will Ferrell. A few laughs but entertaining throughout (we’ve become impatient with unentertaining movies since we just download rent them for free by the dozen and often shut them off half way through). She went to bed and I made some toast. Downloaded an update for FlightPlan on her iTouch. Watched John Stewart and a bit of Colbert then went to bed. You?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

"I can run really really fast! See? Look how fast I can run. I was on a treadmill today and I think I can run faster now. Do you think I can run faster? I think I can run faster. Running is fun. I'm gonna run somemore! Vance, can you run this fast?"

(I want more of that rice and boeuf!)

Kate and/or Mike said...

Yesterday, I worked from home. Then I packed up and drove to my old practicum school, picked up my friend, and we went for dinner. My meal was fantastic and her was mediocre. Afterwards, we returned to her classroom to be productive and bitch about students who aren't, then we went to the school's theatre to watch this year's production. Great show. Not great singing. I returned home and Mike's friend was here, watching the game. We finished the game (Flames won!), I admonished a few more students via email, and I went to bed (after "Glee").