Monday, October 27, 2008

After in impressive participant turn out, I shall reveal the much awaited answers to the corporate ethics quiz - and on the heels of last night's episode of The Office which featured the staff taking their corporate ethics training! (Which also featured an impressive rendition of "Let's Get Ethical" to the tune of the Olivia Newton John gem.) The right answers are modeled after their true-to-life counterpart in the actual quiz. Pass your papers to the left for grading.

1.C
2.B
3.C
4.B
5.C

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like I'm ethically challenged.

Unknown said...

I am ethically challenged as well.

And I really like your last post about women. you're spot on...you know nothing and no other man does either. And we know nothing about any of you. I'll drink to THAT