Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mouse Trap Music Inc.

And I was at my desk, knee deep in work, focusing on the task at hand, which was trying to remember who sang the song Echo Beach and I was rolling through band names like The Headpins, The B-52’s, The Go-Go’s, and then I was trying to think of Sweeney Todd and came up with Moxy Fruvous (wtf?) perhaps trying to think of Molly Hatchet or Mott The Hoople (wtff?). So on a tangent I looked up Moxy Fruivous, curious about what one-hit abomination they released upon this good earth and it was that stupid song that goes “Once I waaaas the king of Spain, now I eeeeat humble pie…” Remember that prancing gay piece of shit? Well thanks to youtube it’s now in my random song mouse trap on repeat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtPkDhM1Brs

Anycrap, Echo Beach was done by Martha & the Muffins.

As it turns out, a good cure for a pranc-y, a capella music clog is some Zach de la Rocha drano.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks, now I have Echo Beach stuck in my head.

Christian said...

So you know Mouse Trap Music Inc. as well?