Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yesterday I went all discovery channel in the giant lake. I swam with nurse sharks and mulit-coloured fish. There's a great photo taken of me holding a giant sting ray but it's probably in a Dominican landfill now because it would have cost me $13CAD to acquire it. Dominican landfills, by the way, exist as randomly dispersed piles of garbage by the side of the road.

Today we're going tandem parasailing on the beach. Our flight out is tomorrow but I don't think I'm ready to leave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see if the guy still has the picture. I'll pay (you back) the $13.
j

Lindsey said...

We took our camera, but you were forbidden to use it because they want you to buy their stupid expensive photos. That day we actually didnt have enough money with us, otherwise we would have just bought it.